Everything that you can think of - images, links, videos, GIFs, etc.
To schedule something from your feeds, simply click on Share This Post. Learn how.
However, if you'd like to share an image / GIF / video that's not already there in your feeds, go to Queues and select the channel / page / board on which you'd like to share.
You'll see a box that says Share anything you want. Create your post and select the sharing option.
Here's how different options work:
1. Add to Queue: If you Add a post to Queue, we find the next available time slot as per the posting schedule set by you. Learn how you can set a posting schedule.
For instance, If your posting schedule for Monday on Twitter is 4 pm, 5 pm and 6 pm. And you add a post to queue at 4.30, we'll see which of the next time slots (5 pm / 6 pm) are empty and schedule your post accordingly.
2. Share Next: If you choose Share Next, we'll schedule your post for the next time slot according to the posting schedule set by you. It wouldn't matter if another post is already scheduled for that slot. The already scheduled post will be pushed down for the next available time.
3. Share Now: Post will be sent out immediately.
4. Schedule Post: By choosing Schedule Post, you can sent out your post at a custom time. This is completely independent of your posting schedule.
Yay!, choosing the sharing option was the last step. You're all done!
- Where can I see my scheduled posts?
- What does Image Preview not Available mean?
- How can I share content from My Feeds?