With Socioh, there are many ways in which you can create a Branded Catalog. You can create your own template, or use any Branded Catalog template to begin, and then make edits to it to customize it exactly as you need.
You can edit any template at two stages:
1. When you first create a catalog, and
2. When you "Edit" an already created catalog.
To edit a Branded Catalog template, follow the steps below:
1. When you create a catalog, start with any template that's closest to the design you'd like, or a simple frame.
2. In the Review and Save screen under the Catalog tab, click on the variation* you'd like to edit and then click "Edit" underneath to customize your template.
3. Remember to click "Done" on the top right corner to save your changes.
4. If your images are fitted into more than one variation, remember to save the changes for all your active (or in use) variations.
5. You will now return to the review and save screen. Here, remember to Publish or Update your catalog to make your changes permanent.
6. You will also receive a prompt to save your final template design. Doing so would make sure that your design will be saved under "My Templates" and you'll be able to use it again.
*Socioh offers a mix of single and multi-variation templates. Multi-variation templates have the same overarching (or parent) design, but have small differences (like placement of image, borders, coupons, and other design elements) to accommodate product images with different width-height ratios. Your product images are automatically fitted into a variation most suited to them. You can disable template variations that you do not want, or keep all variations. For changes to apply to ALL creatives, make sure that you have customized all the variations in use.