NOTE: We have just released a major app update and some steps in this article may not be accurate. We are in the process of updating the Help.
Once you've created a Sale, you can promote it on social media by generating a Marketing Plan. A Marketing Plan is a series of auto-generated social media posts scheduled to go out at your preferred timings.
Here are the steps:
- Go to Product Sale under Marketing in your Socioh dashboard (www.socioh.com -> log in)
4. Schedule a product sale.
5. Next, you'll come to Social Channel Settings. Here, you can:
- Choose social channels on which you want to promote your sale
- Set the timing for your posts
- Set text of your posts
- Select layouts
6. If you want these settings for your future campaigns as well, check Save these settings for future campaigns.
7. Click Create Marketing Plan. Review your posts and Schedule the plan.
And you're done!
To learn more, take a look at this video - Marketing Plan.