- Log out of the Socioh app. Force quit the Socioh app by double clicking on the home button and then swiping the app upwards.
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari.
- Now scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Advanced.
- Tap on Website Data. Notice here you can see how much space on your iPhone or iPad website data is taking up.
- Scroll to the bottom again and tap on Remove All Website Data. Confirm that you'd like to delete the data.
- Log out of the Socioh app. Force quit by going to Settings -> Apps -> running tabs -> choose Socioh -> Stop/Force Stop.
- Go to 'Settings on your phone.
- Now find 'Apps' and go to Socioh Instagram.
- Tap on 'Storage' and click on 'Clear Cache'. Confirm that you'd like to delete the data.