Here's how you can connect Stamped.io to Socioh:
1. Go to the "Catalogs" tab on the left side and then click on the "Create New Catalog" button -> click on the "Create" button on the Review card.
2. Select any of the review templates from the template selection screen and click next at the template description screen.
In the next screen, select "All products" and then click "Next" (bottom left).
3. Find the "Use Product Reviews" section (bottom left) and click on the "Set up Reviews platform" button. You will also see a red bar on top to connect your review platform.
4. Select Stamped.io from the first drop-down.
5. You will now need to fill in these fields. To find the values, head to your Stamped.io Settings page.
If the link I've attached above doesn't work, visit your Stamped.io dashboard -> Settings (bottom left) -> API (4th from bottom left).
Simply copy the API Key Public, API Key Private, and Store Hash values & paste them in the Public Key, Private Key, and Store Hash fields on Socioh.
Click "Connect" on Socioh and that should be it.
Give it a while to import the reviews and meanwhile drop us a msg and let us know that you've connected it.
Next, leave the catalog creation and start a new catalog - you will see the reviews mapped and ready.
Here's a guide to edit the reviews you've just imported.
If you're stuck at any step here, do let us know and we'll help you out! :)