Here's how you can connect Judge.me to Socioh:
1. Go to the "Catalogs" tab on the left side and then click on the "Create New Catalog" button -> click on the "Create" button on the Review card.
2. Select any of the review templates from the template selection screen and click next at the template description screen.
In the next screen, select "All products" and then click "Next" (bottom left).
3. Find the "Use Product Reviews" section (bottom left) and click on the "Set up Reviews platform" button. You will also see a red bar on top to connect your review platform.
4. Select Judge.me from the first drop-down.
5. You will now need to fill in these fields.
To find the values, head to your Judge.me Settings page and click on the Developers button on the left side.
Visit your Shopify dashboard -> Apps -> Judge.me -> Settings and you'll find the Developers button.
Simply copy the domain, Public token, and Private token & paste them in the Store Domain, Public Key, and Private Key fields on Socioh.
Click "Connect" on Socioh and that should be it.
Give it a while to import the reviews and meanwhile drop us a msg and let us know that you've connected it.
Next, leave the catalog creation and start a new catalog - you will see the reviews mapped and ready.
Here's a guide to edit the reviews you've just imported.
If you're stuck at any step here, do let us know and we'll help you out! :)