Here's how you can connect Yotpo to Socioh:
1. Go to the "Catalogs" tab on the left side and then click on the "Create New Catalog" button -> click on the "Create" button on the Review card.
2. Select any of the review templates from the template selection screen and click next at the template description screen.
In the next screen, select "All products" and then click "Next" (bottom left).
3. Find the "Use Product Reviews" section (bottom left) and click on the "Set up Reviews platform" button. You will also see a red bar on top to connect your review platform.
4. Select Yotpo from the first drop-down.
5. You will now need to fill in these fields.
To find the values, head to your Yotpo Settings page and find the API credential section.
If the link attached above doesn't work, visit your Shopify dashboard -> Apps ->
Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos -> Click on your profile icon (top right) -> Store Settings -> General Settings on the left side.
Here, you'll find the API credentials section.
6. You will need to copy both the App Key and the Secret Key & paste them in API Key and Secret Key fields on Socioh.
NOTE: When you click "Get secret key" on Yotpo, you will receive a verification code on the email you've connected. Enter the code to verify and you will receive the secret key.
Click "Connect" on Socioh and that should be it.
Give it a while to import the reviews and meanwhile drop us a msg and let us know that you've connected it.
Next, leave the catalog creation and start a new catalog - you will see the reviews mapped and ready.
Here's a guide to edit the reviews you've just imported.
If you're stuck at any step here, do let us know and we'll help you out! :)