The person who adds a shop first (Etsy / Shopify / WooCommerce / Ecwid) on Socioh is the 'Admin' of that shop.
An Admin can add multiple 'Managers' for that shop.
Admin will have access to all the features and tabs in the dashboard.
A manager can:
- Edit existing campaigns (even the ones created by the admin)
- Delete existing campaigns (even the ones created by the admin)
- Add a shop (they will then become the admin of this shop)
A manager can't:
- Add more team members
- Remove the shop for which they are not an admin
- Access the 'Payment' tab. A manager can't upgrade to the paid plans
- Connect and disconnect Facebook
Important: if multiple team members create a product sale / daily deal on same products for the same time period, those products will be a part of two sales. This can result in double discounting, multiple sale banners, etc.
To avoid this, make sure that you coordinate with your managers before creating a campaign.