There are two ways in which you change products in layouts:
a) while scheduling a campaign (Marketing Plan)
b) from the 'Calendar' tab
Scheduling a campaign
1. Once you click on 'Generate Marketing Plan', you'll see all the social media posts scheduled to go out.
2. Scroll to the social media post in which you want to change the product and click on 'Edit Image'
3. Click on the image in the layout and you'll the the option to 'Change Image' and 'Edit Image'. Click on 'Change Image'.
4. In the right column, you'll see 'Best Fit', 'All Products' and 'Upload Image'. If you select Best Fit, you'll be shown all the products that are suitable for this layout. By selecting 'All Product', you'll be able to view all your products. And go to 'Upload Image' to upload a different image.
5. Select the product and click on 'Done' once you're through making changes.
From the Calendar tab
1. Go to the Calendar tab in your Socioh dashboard (www.socioh.com -> log in)
2. Scroll to the post in which you'd like to change the product.
3. Follow the steps mentioned above ( Scheduling a campaign)
Note: We support these image types: jpeg, jpg, png, and bmp. The image size shouldn't be more than 2 MB.