NOTE: We have just released a major app update and some steps in this article may not be accurate. We are in the process of updating the Help.
You can edit your posts up to 5 minutes before it's scheduled to go out.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to your Socioh dashboard (www.socioh.com -> log in).
2. Go to the ‘Calendar’ tab from the left column.
3. Filter your posts by campaign. You can also filter your posts by social channels.
4. The date scroll at the top will help you go to the social media post scheduled on a particular date.
5. The bottom bar of the posts has the edit buttons - ‘Edit Image’, ‘Edit Text’, and ‘Edit Time’. Click on the relevant edit buttons and follow instructions.
And you're done!
For more information on editing an image, check out this article - Editing using Socioh