Socioh uses your Facebook Business Manager to advertise on Facebook.
If you're getting an error saying there is no Business Manager connected to your Facebook profile, check that you have a Facebook Business Manager account or create one (it only takes a few minutes). Further, you'll need to set up an Ad Account, a Facebook Pixel, and connect your brand's Facebook Page to your Socioh dashboard to begin advertising. If you're facing trouble with any of these steps, here's a quick checklist:
- Check that you are the 'Admin' of the Business Manager you are trying to connect.
- Check that you have an ad account, a pixel and a Facebook page connected to your Business manager.
- If you have a personal ad account, you can claim it from your Business Manager.
- Check that you do not have any outstanding payments on the ad account you are trying to connect.
- If your ad account is new, run a small campaign (even 1 dollar would do) and pay the bill to activate the account and set it up for your Business Manager.
If you've worked through this checklist, but still face issues, please contact us using the chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen. We'll be happy to help you with any issues.